Introduce Yourself

A place for socializing. Take your shoes off and have a seat.
Just don't drink too much of granpappy Blackcat's corn liquor...

Moderator: Demetri Ivanov

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Richard Cruz » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Dang, it's been like two years since anyone has posted on here. Looks like I join Theta a few years ago and never introduced myself here, better late than never...right?

Anyway, my real name is Mike and I've been simming since late 2007 or early 2008, so about 9 years. I started off in Obsidian Fleet on Chris' ship, the Freedom, I think. About a week or two later I joined the Merlin which has evolved to the Pegasus now. I was on the Galahad, the McCoy, Calypso, DS 5, D'ama and a few others I can't remember. The CO of the Merlin got tired of the politics in OF so the Merlin went indy. I finally left all the Sims in OF. The Merlin was renamed Pegasus and changed from an Excalibur class to Akira. The host vanished on us and we lost everything. Lupe from Band of Brothers hosted the Pegasus and a couple others in which I get an to CO. Later, Band of Brothers got hacked twice so they stopped hosting sims. Charlie was nice enough to to take all our sims in and the Pegasus changed from an Akira class to the only Olympic class Medical ship in Theta Fleet.

So there we are, who's next??

Previous

Return to The Front Porch